The Northern Hoot:
Hiring ACCOUNTS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The Northern Hoot is seeking a results driven Accounts Development Manager to be responsible for all marketing strategies and sales activities from lead generation through to close. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of the Northern Hoot brand, achieve sales goals and meet client expectations.
- Establish new accounts and service existing accounts
- Conduct face to face meetings with potential and existing clients to ensure service satisfaction
- Manage monthly invoicing of accounts and collection of accounts
- Update sales material as required
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, strategies etc.
- Develop and maintain accounts/client database
- Source and develop client referrals
- Promote and when required, pitch Northern Hoot initiatives
- Collaborate with Northern Hoot team including account development associates. Includes weekly and monthly reporting through scheduled phone conferences and face to face meetings.
- To be knowledgeable about current Northern Hoot content
- Expert on Northern Hoot product
- Previous sales experience
- Demonstrated track record in negotiation and closing
- Proficiency in English
- Competency with various computer programs
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent an asset
Outcome-driven; Over-delivery; Negotiator; Charming personality; Generates confidence; Quick thinker; Professional but approachable; Motivated to close the deal; Independent worker –appreciates support but does not require hand-holding.
This is a generous running commission based position. Interested applicants may send their cover letter, resume and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org until October 23rd. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Thank you!